Oct 6, 2013

star trek is actually the greatest teacher

When I was an M1, an M4 was trying to do a research project on how Star Trek could be used to teach medical students about bioethics. At that time, I had barely finished watching all of Star Trek The Original Series and Star Trek The Next Generation. Within the last month, however, I finished watching all four of the widely accepted spin-offs (I know Enterprise is cannon but everyone keeps getting so angry when I bring it up!), and as I walk around the hospital I find myself wondering what life would be like if I was instead on a starship or asking myself how one of the four doctors would have chosen to deal with my current dilemmas. 

So in honor of them, I made this art:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say absolutely whatever, whenever.