May 25, 2013

6 days, 20 hours

Continuing on with how poorly my body handles stress:

I've developed BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) and the skin on my outer ear (my auricle) is peeling off and scabbing over and it is thoroughly gross.

I was going to claim that I have trichotillomania (compulsive pulling of hair) or dermatillomania (compulsive picking at skin), but apparently these are serious conditions. And even though I can't sit still and not pull my hair or pick scabs while I study, I feel absolutely fine when I get up to do something else (that's a lie. I never feel fine anymore).

Regardless, my exam is in 6 days and 20 hours. I have a box of Pop-Tarts, a box of Teddy Grahams, Hansen's natural cane soda, Fruity pebbles, and a box of Quaker Chewy bars. I also have about 65 more hours of lectures to watch. So.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say absolutely whatever, whenever.